- About Me :
- tres fabuleux!
- Total Tags :
- 475 Tags
- Last Faved :
- Jan 28 2010
- ms.kruse | Shared With: Everyone - Dec 22 2009 | religion, women
- ms.kruse | Shared With: Everyone - Nov 17 2009 | food drives, blog, cats, examiner
Quoted: Christmas decorations dangling within an inch of our personal irony thresholds have been mandating holly jolly mood adjustments since October in many Seattle stores. But, with record-high unemployment and the ongoing home foreclosure crisis, the sentiment to spend and indulge is almost unbearable for many of us around Seattle.
- ms.kruse | Shared With: Everyone - Nov 16 2009 | restaurants, Seattle
I want to go to there...
The Hill’s new haute dog stand offers deep-fried pepper-bacon-wrapped frankfurters, peanut-butter- and banana-topped weenies, and wasabi franks wrapped in an egg roll. Choose all-beef kosher or veggie dogs surrounded by a Macrina brioche bun. Fries, homemade Argentinean potato chips, and beer sate late-night cravings.
- ms.kruse | Shared With: Everyone - Nov 02 2009 | funny, McSweeney's
Quoted: The next thing I'm going to do is carve one of the longer gourds into a perfect replica of the Mayflower as a shout-out to our Pilgrim forefathers. Then I'm going to do lines of blow off its hull with a hooker. Why? Because it's not summer, it's not winter, and it's not spring. Grab a calendar and pull your fucking heads out of your asses; it's fall, fuckers.
- ms.kruse | Shared With: Everyone - Oct 31 2009 | examiner, cats
- ms.kruse | Shared With: Everyone - Oct 02 2009 | cats, examiner
- ms.kruse | Shared With: Everyone - Sep 25 2009 | restaurants, bars, seattle
- ms.kruse | Shared With: Everyone - Sep 22 2009 | events, cats, news
Come to a rally this Thursday...you'll be helping animals and you'll get to meet the Seattle Cat Examiner!!! (I hear she's even sassier in person.)
Quoted: Your typical Thursday afternoon involves making expensive mistakes in the cafeteria and daydreaming through another novice PowerPoint. Well, prepare to mix it up this Thursday, September 24th when you tell your typical routine to stick it, so you can stop by the King County Courthouse to show your support for precious tiny baby kitties ...
- ms.kruse | Shared With: Everyone - Sep 08 2009 | plants, decor
- ms.kruse | Shared With: Everyone - Sep 06 2009 | cats, news, seattle